Saturday, December 10, 2011

Auto X Event: by Porsche Club of America: Midsouth Region


With a high of only 40 Degrees, This event was very chilly..... Porsche Club still wanted to lay down some rubber and some cones with no hesitation...





They allowed anyone with the desire to take corners to participate. Tim Acang was very anxious to take advantage of that opportunity in his S13!



Hangar9k's Eric Gast and Ryan Satchell in there s2k's always killin' it on the coarse, Always.....

Slammedenuff to function!!




3 comments:

  1. If I had only knew about it. I wanted another shot at that silver S2k that beat me at the last event. My car was stock then, it is not now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign up on our forum we will start listing events as they are brought to our attention that way everyone will get a good heads up on an event

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the hard work, guys! This was an awesome track layout, compared to Millington. Second pic is my daughter Libby Flynt in my GTS: this was her first Autocross, and she's still grinnin'
    WorkTrk

    ReplyDelete