Sunday, January 29, 2012

Johnny K ... my introduction



I'm proud to say that this is my first post for Slammedenuff and not afraid to say that at first I wasn't really sure what to write. Well I think it's always worth to have a proper introduction. For those that don't know me, most people call me Johnny or Johnny K. I've always been into the cars and recently picked up this other expensive hobby which is known as Photography. See as car guy, I'm always on the forum reading about people builds and checking out blogs for features and always amazed by the pictures that I see. Being the creative guy that I am, I figured I could create my own pictures. So off I went researching what camera to get for my needs and ended up with Canon and currently shooting with the Canon 60d. 

Now that you know a little bit about me, I wanted you to know that I will be working with Charlan on doing features for Slammedenuff and will be providing coverage for Nashville,TN and the surrounding area. The first feature will be on Brandon's super clean EK from Mt. Juliet. The plan is to meet up with Brandon today around 4:00 to take some pics of his ride and to talk to his build. So stay tuned… pics and details about the car will be up soon.


In the mean time, here is a pic of Johnny and Johnny K....


b and after

No comments:

Post a Comment