Sunday, April 1, 2012

M5 with Carbon Fiber Goodness

You wanna talk about a true car guy, Elvir is that guy. I haven't gotten to speak to him much but I do know he has love for this hobby as much as I do. See a few wks ago, Elvir mentioned that he was going to Chicago to pick up a M5 and wanted to setup a video shoot. Shooting a M5 sounded great and man once I was behind him on the interstate and heard him get on it was even better than I imagined. The car not only looked good but sounded amazing.

The car is currently on Miro STP3 – 19x8.5 front 19x9.5 rears with Dunlop tires 225/35/19 & 265/35/19 and H&R coilovers gives him the stance he desires. As for a mod list it has all sorts of stuff. Some of the things that stand out to me are

  • Exotic Tuning Carbon fiber rear diffuser 
  • Exotic Tuning Carbon Fiber Front Lip 
  • Exotic Tuning Fog light covers 
  • Dinan Carbon Fiber Intakes 
  • Dinan Carbon Fiber front strut bar 
  • Dinan Exhaust 



 Check out the pics and vid below.

  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment