Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's the simple things

Yea Yea... I know another z with wide low offset wheels that's slammed but I have to give it up to Jonathan. This car has come around quick since when I first met him this summer. Prior to meeting Jonathan we traded numerous txts talking about cars and what not and I finally got to meet him in person prior to the IA meet. He was sitting on Cody's old VS-XX and had his front lip on. It was kinda dark that night so I didn't really get a good look at his car but I knew he had to go lower in the front and rear. Then a few wks later Jonathan came back down to TN to pick up my Bride Rails and Bride Bucket seats and I got to see the 7 year old black paint up close. Nissan is notorious for using cheap paint on the z and you could see all the various swirl marks on the car. I also noticed that he had a spoiler that you don't normally see on a z, not my cup of tea but hey it's not my car.

Fast forward to today and z has had a little face lift, nothing huge but its the subtle things that counts. First off he decided to mold the nismo lip to the front bumper to give it a different look. Pretty cool if you ask me, it's so easy to just buy an aftermarket front bumper or slap on a lip and be like everyone else, also to change up the front he decided to delete the front emblem. As for the sides the side emblem was also removed. As we work our way to the rear he decided to remove the spoiler, emblems have been shaved and bumper has been tucked. Again, nice and subtle.

So what you see here is a nice freshly paint 2005 350z sitting on Vs-XX's 18x9.5 - 8 wrapped around 215/40 and 18x11-18 wrapped around 245/40. Stance GR+ coilovers with custom 14k and 10k spring rates. A nice little fender pull in the rear by Auto Art gives him the clearance he needs.

Hope you enjoy the pics by Seth Byers Photography Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment