Sunday, March 11, 2012

JOHN JAYO DESIGNS SEDIEGO intro

I'm not really sure how to start this intro but let me tell you a little bit about myself. Name is John, San Diego based. Twenty years of age and a graphic design student. I do a little bit of automotive work here and there especially when my dad needs a helping hand in his garage. I have been into cars since I was young. I guess collecting matchbox, tuning up R/C cars and tamiyas were my main influence and my reason why  I am here right now.

Another hobby that I enjoy is this thing called photography. I use a Nikon D7 for my works and as a graphic designer student, I'm always out taking photo's whether its for my class projects or just for my self enjoyment. 

You guys maybe wondering why I am here so here's the story. Few weeks ago, I had a little chat with Charlan about some of my works. I sent him a couple of links and I was surprised when he asked me if I am down to be a part of the SlammedEnuff fam. As an aspiring photographer, I am always open for any opportunities so I took it. I'll be keeping you guys posted about the event happenings in Socal particularly San Diego Ca and the surrounding areas.

Check out some of my works










No comments:

Post a Comment