Saturday, May 12, 2012

Simple does it.



What you see here is my boy Eric’s 2010 mk6 GTI. Nothing outrageously flashy or overly done, just a simple and clean functional Volkswagen.

I almost didn’t get a chance to shoot Eric’s car today due to all the rain but we decided to shoot regardless. Luckily it was only sprinkling when we got to our spot. As I snapped my first couple pics, Eric filled me in on some of the stuff he’s done to his car. He originally planned on leaving the car stock but lets not kid ourselves here, the temptation to mod is too great. The first thing Eric did to the GTI was add a custom 3 inch exhaust. Next on the list was an APR intake and APR stage 1 tune done by Wolfsburg Auto. With a few tasteful mods done to the GTI, Eric decided on 18x8.5 +40 Privat Akzents and FK Street Coilovers. I asked him of his future plans for the car and he just smiled and told me about some new wheels he plans on cleaning up and throwing on. Can’t wait to see what else is in store for Eric and his GTI.

Words and Snaps by Tim Acang.

*Click on the pictures for a high res jpeg*










No comments:

Post a Comment